This is a great, refreshing treat for breakfast.
makes: 1 serving
prep time: 5 min
cook time: overnight
- 60g organic rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pea protein powder
- juice from 1 to 1.5 sweet oranges (about 150 ml)
- 2 tbsp of (non-dairy) yoghurt
- sweetener to drizzle, like coconut nectar, maple syrup, honey
- 1/2 coarsely grated green apple
- 1 whole orange, peeled and chopped in small pieces
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachio nuts
Combine the oats, chia and orange juice in a bowl. Cover and soak overnight in the fridge.
Then in the morning, fold through yoghurt and spoon into glass jars or serving bowls. Garnish with apple, pistachio and fresh chopped oranges and enjoy.