Smoothie bowls are my new favourite brekkie on weekends. I love creating these colourful & delicious little beauties! Who can resist something that looks just SO eatable!!
- 1.5 - 2 frozen bananas
- handful frozen mangoes
- 100ml plant mylk
- 2 tsp blue matcha
- Optional: 1 tsp activated charcoal
- Toppings: apple, coconut flakes, dragonfruit, blueberries.
- Step 1 Blend the frozen bananas and mangoes with some plant mylk until smooth, and add some blue matcha.
- Step 2 I’ve reserved a bit of the smoothie and added activated charcoal to create a black swirl.
- Step 3 Top with your favourite toppings!
- Step 4 Serve immediately.