This recipe for chia pudding is perfect for food prep! Whip this up in a quick 5 minutes, put in the fridge and off you go in the mornings. Great for busy bees or working mums who want to eat healthy but have little time.
Pretty in Pink Chia Pudding
- 1.5 cup almond milk
- 2 cups of (frozen) raspberries
- 5 scoops of protein powder
- 50ml beetroot juice
- 1.5 cups of chia seeds,
- Coconut chips
- Cacao nibs
- Step 1 Mix 1.5 cup almond milk, 2 cups of (frozen) raspberries, 5 scoops of protein powder and the beetroot juice (optional) in a blender.
- Step 2 Mix this with 1.5 cups of chia seeds in a big bowl.
- Step 3 Add to small bowls and put in the fridge for 30 min or more.
- Step 4 Add with your favourite toppings. I’ve used blueberries, raspberries, coconut chips and cacao nibs.
- Step 5 Grab & Go!