This is a super simple breakfast that is so easy to prep for the whole week. Simply make a big batch and add them to separate containers to grab on to go!
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or other sweetener
- ¼ cup coconut yoghurt
- optional: blue matcha and activated charcoal powder for colouring
- Step 1 Add the chia seeds with water (or any plant based mylk) in a large bowl. Mix in the maple syrup and a teaspoon of activated charcoal powder (if using).
- Step 2 Leave this for 20 minutes to thicken or overnight.
- Step 3 Mix some blue matcha powder (optional) with the coconut yoghurt. Top over the chia pudding and add some fresh or frozen fruit.