After the successful ricotta spaghetti I now wanted to create a full vegan version of a delicious pasta. This recipe is seriously too easy and ready in under 15 minutes! Perfect for a weeknight dinner, or for someone who is learning how to cook!
- (Wholemeal) spaghetti
- 1 bunch of basil leaves
- small bag of spinach
- 150g of organic silken tofu
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Pinch of pepper, salt and cumin
- Cherry tomatoes and basil to serve
- Step 1 Cook the spaghetti as advised.
- Step 2 Add the basil, spinach, tofu and non-dairy milk to a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Step 3 Add some water or oil in a large pan and add chopped onion, garlic, black pepper and cumin. Sauté for 3-4 minutes on medium. Stir in the mixture from the blender and cook for 5 minutes while you keep stirring.
- Step 4 Mix the sauce with spaghetti and top with cherry tomatoes and fresh basil.