I have made loaded nachos before, but this is a slightly adapted version which includes potatoes for a healthier option. I’ve made a big batch so there were plenty of leftovers for the next day.
- 10 medium potatoes, sliced
- 4 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 avocadoes, diced
- 5 tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can of corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 handful chopped parsley or coriander
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 4 limes
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Step 2 Peel and slice the potatoes into rounds. Toss them with coconut oil and sea salt. Arrange them on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Step 3 Bake them for 20 minutes and then flip them to bake for 10 more minutes.
- Step 4 In the meanwhile, combine the avocado, tomato, onion, jalapeno, parsley, corn and lime juice.
- Step 5 Serve the potatoes with your favourite (vegan) aoli and the salad.