Doesn’t this hummus look too good to be true? The pinkish colour is just perfect – and so easy to make by adding beetroot! I have made some variations of hummus and dips before, but this one is a great little creation to add.
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and dried
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp tahini or olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- pinch pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 small beetroot, sliced (or used a small can of beetroot)
- Step 1 Simply add all the ingredients to your food processor and blend until smooth. Adjust taste if necessary.