This just combines the best of all: spiciness from the sriracha, smokiness from the cumin, zing from the garlic, acidity from the lime juice, and some sweetness from the coconut nectar.
Use this delicious dip with chips, on burgers, corn chips or even with some vegies like carrot and celery!
Don’t forget to try this with my Divine Beetsteak Burgers!
makes: 1 bowl
prep time: 5 min
cook time: 5 min
total time: 10 min
- 90g soaked cashews (4+ hours or boiled for 1h)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 60 ml water
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sweetener like coconut nectar, maple syrup, honey, rice malt syrup or sugar
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Sea salt + black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sriracha (or other hot sauce), plus more to taste
- Pinch each chili powder, smoked paprika, and ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp nutritional yeast (optional)
Note: in stead of the cashews use 4 tablespoons of vegan mayonnaise.
Per serving of 2 tablespoons: