I served this delicious dip on my Ultimate Vegan Platter, but it’s also delicious on rice cakes or a crispbread as an afternoon snack! It tastes like hummus, but even better. The rosemary and red wine vinegar give it that little kick.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 cans cannellini or butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1 Simply mix everything in your food processor and serve with some sprinkled pine nuts on top.
- Step 2 Keeps in an air tight container in the fridge up to 5 days.