This is one of my go-to party foods! Just pop in the oven and you’ve made yourself a delicious snack or dinner.
- 2 bags of tortilla chips
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño sliced in rounds
- 3 large handfuls of dairy-free cheese
- 1/2 tsp paprika and cumin
- 2 avocados diced
- limes (optional)
- salsa to serve
- Step 1 Heat the oven to medium grill or 160 degrees.
- Step 2 Place your nachos on a baking sheet with silicone mat or baking paper. Top with all the toppings (except for avocado) and grill in the oven for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Step 3 Top with avocado and fresh limes. Serve with salsa.