I’ve made some bliss balls before, but these Power Protein Balls are amazeballs! The texture is perfect, and it’s a great snack right before your workout for that extra boost!
Per serve (1 ball): 85 kcal // 6.6g protein • 6.6g carbs • 4g fats (also 2.9g sugar • 1.3g fiber)
- 1 cup of almond meal, or use coconut / oat flour
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 10 pitted dates, soaked for 5 min if you've got the time
- 3 scoops of protein powder (I've used Salted Caramel by Prana On)
- Step 1 Mix all the ingredients with your hands or in a food processor.
- Step 2 Make into little balls and keep in an air tight container for up to a week.