Bliss balls are just such a great snack. Make a big batch and add protein powder if you need a quick pre- or post workout snack. These little snow-y balls have a citrus flavoured kick to it but are sweet due to the coconut. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Juice and zest of one big lemon
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- Step 1 Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix with clean hands.
- Step 2 Roll the mixture into little balls.
- Step 3 If too dry, add more coconut milk, if too wet, add more flour.
- Step 4 That’s it! Keep them in the fridge up to 5-7 days.